Monday, September 29, 2008

Preview Sunday

Wow! It is amazing to see God work around us, and Him letting us join him!
Yesterday was our "Preview Service"... leading up to our "Launch Service" on October 5th. It was a great day and I'm so excited my parents and father-in-law got to come.
I should have some pictures soon. My friend Yessica was so sweet and took tons of shots of the whole service for us.
So, if you live in the Houston area, join us next week as we offically kick off our brand-new church in the Medical Center. We'd love to have you join us in our quest for Relevant Truth, Authentic Relationships, and Compassionate Service.

PS The preaching is great, even if I'm a little biased! ;)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

so glad to see that God is moving in many different places. we are in the middle of doing a book on personal revival together as a church called Downpour by James MacDonald. Pretty awesome! BTW, about the Fireproof movie...i go to the church that made it! it was totally awesome to be part of it while in the making. more so than that it has been even more amazing to see what God has already done through it.

4 Life said...

Cool - good luck with the new church! I live in the Heights/Timbergrove area of Houston. I hope IKE didn't cause any 'opening day' problems for ya'll. Cher