Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bittersweet

So the kids are with my parents/ sister for the entire week! Talk about bittersweet... the house is so quiet... I miss them but at the same time am trying to enjoy it while it lasts!
Ben and I enjoyed an ENTIRE day together yesterday... sleeping in, shopping, watching a movie and then going to a great dinner downtown (via MetroRail, no less!) and enjoying some great live music. It was great to get to focus on each other for a complete 24 hours.
Today is back to work, getting ready for our previously-planned and post-poned Preview Service. (how is that for alliteration?) I am able to help Ben a lot this week as we prepare for this exciting day!
But I am starting to miss the kids... I need some snuggling! So if you see me and I look a little weepy- just let me kiss your kids or something!

No comments: