Thursday, October 7, 2010

Project 365ish

I wanted to do this great project where I took (and posted) pictures every day for a year. This was supposed to give me a few months practice before Baby Girl got here so I would be in the habit of taking daily pictures. I have not done such a great job, but I will post what I have and attempt to carry on! I want to capture some of our day-to-day moments instead of just breaking out the camera at
Christmas, birthdays, etc. I am going to backdate the photos to the date they were actually taken. :)
Today's photo: what our school table looks like most of the time. My kids are addicted to crayons and markers, although they are currently on a marker ban. Landon decorated his nightstand with guns and deer, while Allie colored herself green one day while I was in the bathtub. I knew we were in trouble when I heard her tell Landon, "Look Landon, I'm not white anymore, I'm green!"


No comments: