Thursday, January 22, 2009

Free Stuff for Reading my Blog!

Okay, so I'm trying to get started on Etsy. So, if you are reading my blog and leave me a comment before next Wednesday (January 28th), I will send you something for free! It will be either a hand-made greeting card or a magnet! This way, I can spread my shop name (www.benandkelli01.etsy.com), and a little happiness as well. :)

After Wednesday, I'll briefly post my e-mail address so you can send me your mailing address. How does that sound? Have a great day-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Kelly
just found your blog this a.m.from My charming kids
I live outside of Abilene! my family was in houston in Nov. for our 1st. cruise!~love it!!
good luck with your new store! I love shopping Etsy!!
Tina

mom_bjl@hotmail.com

Lindsay said...

Hi Kelli!
Thanks for posting on my blog! I love yours already!:)
To answer your questions:
1) I get my coupons from EVERYWHERE! But yes, I highly recommend buying a Sunday paper Read more here!(http://coupon-queen.blogspot.com/2008/07/tips-for-new-couponers.html)
2) You get additional ECBs from 2% of whatever you spend (cash/credit no ecbs) in store. These print quarterly at the bottom of your receipt.
Feel free to email me if you have more questions! :)

Robin said...

Hey Kelly
I also found you blog through My charming Kids. Your comment about houston caught my eye. I was born in raised in Houston. I live on the west coast but my heart is back home.
Good Luck w/ Etsy!
Robin