Monday, January 26, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Check out MckMama's blog for some great free therapy every Monday! Okay, here is my list for this week!

I did not go to CVS 8 times this week trying to find a particular item that I could get for free. No, coupon shopping does not make me that crazy!

I did not stay up until 1:30 a.m. talking to my cousin on the phone Saturday night. And then, I certainly did not stay up until 3, just reading. Nope, that would not be good for getting up to go to church Sunday morning.

I did not eat six spring rolls when my father-in-law took us to eat Vietnamese food. Of course I have more will power than that!

I did not sign my children up for preschool one day a week. I never need a break. OH YES I DID and YES I DO! :)

I did not decide to give away FREE etsy stuff to people who comment on my blog. Read the post below if you decide not to believe me!

have a great week and see you next Monday!

2 comments:

Doublebanker said...

The price of gas nearly outweighs the free-ness.

Just tried my first NOT ME post.

Alicia said...

Great Not Me's! It was not me that stayed up Saturday night either and unfornately I did not make it to church!