Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ben and Landon's Deer

Ben and Landon went hunting this past weekend- a Hays family tradition- with his dad and brother.
His brother Steven shot a deer in the morning hunt:



Then, Ben and Landon got one in the evening hunt:



(That's Pepaw, Ben's dad, in the photo above. Landon just adores him! As a matter of fact, so do I!)

It was a great weekend of "male bonding" for the men and Allie and I had a girls' weekend with Steven's wife Phyllis and their daughters Lauren and Cayla.
For $30 (the cost of a hunting license), we have our meat for the year! Yay Ben and Landon!


1 comment:

Marcus and Meg Asby said...

Oh, man . . . memories from C-ville. I have about a million photos of my dad and brothers with deer.

I also got your e-mail and will try to get to that early next week. Honestly, it probably won't be perfect (I'm not a pro). I can do it, though, and you can decide if it's good enough for Christmas. The photo is PRECIOUS!