Saturday, November 29, 2008

Allie's words

These are the words Allie is saying as of now. Many of them are brand-new, including her phrase today: Look at Me! (always a girl, right?)

This is more of a list for myself, but thought some of you would enjoy hearing her words as well! She is also saying: (with her pronunication first, then the actual word!)

Mama (at least 1 million times a day!)
Daddy (a close second at 900 thousand times)
Landon (she loves her brother and looks for him when he is missing from the room!)
dog
ditty (kitty)
beh (a dual word: bear, which is her favorite DVD; also "bread")
I want out! (of her high chair, bed, carseat, etc.)
NOOOOOO!!!
bebe (baby, maybe this should actually be in first place!)
babble (another dual word: means Bible and apple)
want MILK!
Mimi
Pop
Anni (our friend Anna)
Ian
donkey (random, right?)
book
Pooh (another favorite DVD)
I stuck!
MINE!
Night Night
poon (spoon)
cookie
Nanny (candy, another favorite phrase)
oose (juice)
nana (banana)

I know there are more, so I will update as I think of (read: hear her say them!)
Have a great day.


No comments: