Monday, October 20, 2008

Not Me Monday

Once again, here is my list of things that I am much too good to do, in response to MckMama's Not Me Monday!

1) I did not realize that after skipping a week of Not Me Monday, that I need this therapy! A lot!

2) This one goes for me and hubby- we did NOT bring up an ice chest with milk and granola bars to our room one night so we could appease the kids the next morning without getting up. Even if it was our one day to sleep late together in like, 6 months, that would just be silly! (seems that creative ways for me to get to sleep late are becoming a theme here!)

3) My friend Yessica and I did not walk around the gala we volunteered at, looking to see if the guests had left any of the yummy chocolate bars that were served as favors on the tables. And even if we had, we wouldn't have walked out of there with around 6 bars each. And that VERY DARK chocolate does not taste really, really good!

4.) I did not give my children about 4 pkgs of fruit snacks, each, so they would be good while hubby and I were talking to the agent about building our house. Nope, my children just sat there extremely well behaved on their own, loving every minute of discussing mortgages and floor plans.

If you haven't tried making a list like this and reading others, it really isn't all that fun. So don't try it! ;)

4 comments:

Mrs. H said...

LOVE the idea of taking milk and granola bars to the bedroom!

Hey you do what you gotta do when you are sleep deprived!

Enjoyed the list!
Krystal in East TX!

Anna said...

very funny! you do what you have to do when you need sleep! (i have a 7 month old!) cute cute kiddos!

heidi said...

Very creative on the bfast!!

Ashley said...

i never bribe my kids with fruit snacks... :)