Friday, August 22, 2008

More company




Okay, so here are more of our pics! Top left is of my parents, Caleb, and the kids at the Health Museum, where we visited an exhibit "Grossology." Caleb loved it. Enough said.
The next pic (which I think is really cool) is my cousin Tasha's three boys, Bryan, Dylan, and Joel. We were in Galveston. The next is a picture of her gorgeous daughter, Olivia.
Then is a picture of my cousin Nola from South Carolina with the kids. She was in Houston for work and we had such a good time hanging out for the first time in 4 1/2 years!
Last but not least are Lindsey and Alan (my sister and brother-in-law) at the fireworks for Fourth of July. I think Lindsey should get frequent-driver miles as she is the one who appeared most at our house this summer! Don't go back to work, Lindsey!
I didn't get any pictures when Mandy visited with her three boys. :( But we had such a good time as well.
I guess life here in Houston will settle down to normal now, whatever that is!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are so blessed to have heaps of family and friends. What a fun summer!