Friday, August 22, 2008

Company, company, company
















Over the past month or so, we have had TONS of company! I have enjoyed it so much, and know that it is over for a while now that school is starting. :(


Thought I would share some of the pictures from over the weeks: top left is Landon with my cousins Peyton and Emilyat the Hays family's first Astros Game! (Emily is 2 days older than Landon!). They were visiting with their parents, Stephen and Holly. (Stephen is my uncle, but we won't tell! :) )
Second pic is Landon with Cameron, one of our former youth and now a very good friend. Happy 21st birthday this week, Cameron!
Next is Allison, with my college friend Nicole's daughter, Allison. Yes, they are both Allison! So cute. Mine is Allison Danielle and hers is Allison Noelle, which was almost our Allison's name! Wow, that was a mouthful!
Then, Landon is shown with Nicole's son Zethan. They had such a good time together!
The last picture is of my cousin Mitchell. We went and saw his family in Galveston, and then they visited us in Houston! (yes, that is Caleb buried in the sand behind him! My mom did that!)
I'll have to add more pics on another blog because I couldn't put all of them on one post!

No comments: