Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy 7th Anniversary!


Today is our 7th anniversary, and I could not be happier with the man God blessed me with.
He is, among many things:
...patient with me. And believe me, I need a patient man!
...loving to me and our kids. I love watching him take care of them!
...an awesome friend. I've had bouts of loneliness since we've moved to Houston, and he always listens to me when I need him!
...a great pastor! If I had to pick anyone to listen to preach every Sunday for the rest of my life, it would be him.

He wrote a song for our wedding called "Hand in Hand." The chorus says:
"Hand in hand, together, in triumph or in pain;
Hand in hand together, 'cause this is our God's plan;
No matter what the journey holds, today we both begin.
Hand in Hand together, faithful to the end."

As a young, naieve 21 year old, I couldn't imagine the triumphs, and especially not the pain we would encounter in just 7 years. But I am thankful to say, that we have come out stronger, and still Hand in Hand.

Just for fun, here is a picture of our wedding day. I love you, babe!

No comments: