Friday, September 24, 2010

You must go here...

I recently re-discovered a blog I had briefly seen a while back. Since I am taking an extended break from Facebook, that gives me permission to peruse more blogs, right? Anyway, as I said, I had looked at this blog before a few months ago and found a very, very good recipe.. Buttered Rosemary Rolls. But then I never went back. Why? I am not sure. But this week I stumbled upon it again and am hooked. Since Monday I have made three of her recipes and have three more ready to go tomorrow night for dinner!
Who is this person taking over my kitchen? The Pioneer Woman. She lives in the middle of nowhere and apparently uses cooking as her therapy, and thank goodness for that!
I have also made Mystery Rolls... now that is a winner and I will be repeating! Creamy bleu cheese and butter all on bread? Yes, please.
I also made this Pasta with tomato cream sauce. It was very good as well, but may need a little tweaking.
Tonight I splurged big time and made these Vanilla scones. Are they good? Well my husband is camping in the backyard with the kids tonight and everytime he comes in, he snatches one. So I guess they are okay. :)

I will give reviews after doing the cooking tomorrow night.. I can't wait! And this gets my mind off the fact I still have seven weeks till this baby girl gets here!

PS If you go to this website, prepare to be addicted AND to buy lots of butter!

No comments: