Friday, July 9, 2010

Hays Baby #3- week 20 already?!?!?!

I just realized that I had only briefly referenced my pregnancy on the blog... since I do such an amazing job keeping up with it, I wanted to give a better update!

I am due November 22 but most likely the baby will be taken by the 15th. The doctor knows I grow 3-month old babies and doesn't want it to get too big! Who wants to bet this one weighs 10 pounds, 10 ounces along with his/her brother and sister?

Some things about the pregnancy:
*I found out March 24th I was pregnant and was so excited! We had been trying for over a year.
*I calculated my due date (on my own) to be November 22nd, and when I had my first ultrasound, the date was spot-on! This had not happened before!
*I was a bit nauseous in the first trimester, but nothing to complain about.
*I have craved cereal in every pregnancy. With this one, new cravings were Chick-Fil-A (which didn't last long, it was too expensive!) and Taco Bell. Such healthy cravings I have!
*I felt the very first movement (very, very slight) at 14 weeks, which is also when I felt the other 2. At 17 weeks the movement was more defined and now at 20 weeks unmistakable!
*I also love that Ben felt the baby move the exact same time as the others- 20 weeks. (7/7/2010)
*This pregnancy has gone by so much more quickly, probably due to the fact that I have 2 others that need my attention. I'm sure a 2 1/2 week vacation helped, too! :)
*We are probably not going to find out the gender of the baby. Well, we will eventually, but not before the birth. ;)
*I can't wait to meet this new little one!

No comments: