Friday, March 12, 2010

I am thankful for....

In my Bible study I just started (Anointed, Transformed, and Redeemed- it's awesome!), it asks one way this week I could show my gratefulness. So what better way than to make a list of things I'm thankful for? (and not even at Thanksgiving- gasp!)

1.) My husband- I truly cannot imagine my life without him. He brings me so much happiness and I hope I do the same for him.
2.) My two little blonde-headed bundles of joy. Oh my goodness I love them so much.
3.) My wonderful parents and siblings. I miss being with them as much, but am so glad to go home when I can!
4.) that I am finally doing well navigating our big city and its infamous traffic!
5.) pan de queso- a Brazilian bread that will change your life people! It is amazing, and best of all, I live in a city where I can get all the ingredients and actually made it yesterday! yumm-o!

Okay, I know the list is way short but I hope to incoroporate this practice regularly. Have an awesome weekend!

No comments: