Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Oh my goodness, so it has been soooo long since I blogged, I don't even know if I can catch up!
But I'll try. On March 20th, we closed on our new house! Thanks to some great friends and some super-hard-working movers, we got the bulk of the stuff in the next day. Ben's brother and one of his friends came over the next day and finished it up. Man, we have a lot of JUNK! Hopefully, that amount has decreased by my pruning!
Anyway, the next weekend we went home for a flying visit. I had breakfast with one of my BFFs and sister (don't mess with the girls at the Golden Corral Breakfast Buffet!), plus we saw my parents, my grandparents, and Ben's family, and our friends Jason and Mandy! Yes, it was insanely quick but fun.
---------------------------------------------------
So I just decided I'm going to do several different entries to catch up; too many things that are totally different from one another and just can't all be lumped into one.

No comments: